Third SLOG

The questions become harder because now we have learned more different types of data and functions. So sometimes I have to take time and think about what type of data I’m inputting and consider what kind of data I want the output to be. Then I could understand which kind go function I would use. And as usual, I would do the practice lab and try to do the questions before actually doing the quiz and ask for the help of my friends when I run into any questions. In general, I personally like the part of making new images the most. One image I enjoyed making was the image that overlaid different colors of the circle, which looked like a flower. I find it hard to understand how to use booleans because it was a totally different kind of data to me at first. Then I asked my friends during the lecture and asked my professor after the lecture. I, later on, understand it better after doing the questions posted on the course website. Now I think I can understand and it's used. However, I’m still a little confused when there is a lot a functions put together while using con. I think it has been very convenient for us dropping by the tutorials and the fact that it is right before the quizzes also make it easy for us to remember. But I haven’t gone to the CS Help Centre hours because I have other classes during that time. I think my learning experience is good and I do need to work harder.

评论

  1. Good work! The spelling and grammar could use some improvements, but it sounds like you're applying yourself and thinking critically about your course experience.

    - Your TA, Alex

    回复删除

发表评论

此博客中的热门博文

Forth SLOG -- Advices for future fellow students

First SLOG