Second SLOG

      This week we didn't have any new materials and my main goal for this course was to prepare for the fist test on Friday. Due to the test, we didn't have a quiz for this week. We learned about a new type of data called booleans and a list of functions we can use with booleans. To my understanding, booleans are very useful to help us check our mistakes and use them to check if my work is right. There wasn't any lab practice on this material, so I did the past test to practice.
      I have also finished my first test and I think the problems wasn't so hard. The questions were very similar to the questions on the past test. However, I did still have second thoughts when doing the problems to define a new function. I thought I had to make a new function that had the same results as the function that was already given. But after thinking about the question for a few more minutes, I can to recognize that I just simply need to write the general version of the function. Overall, I think I did a good job on the test and the test was also quite fair as well.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Forth SLOG -- Advices for future fellow students

Third SLOG

First SLOG